Thinking of buying a pump in 2017?
If you’re considering buying a pump in 2017 then we can help. However, it may be worthwhile weighing up the advantages of hiring over outright purchase? There are numerous benefits of hiring over purchasing and here we outline six.
- Immediate supply of equipment from rental company stock, no impact on budget
- Rental cost is spread over the period of use
- Monthly smooth costs, which can be as little as one week or month
- Rental payment are much lower than the capital required to purchase a pump, helping your working capital
- You can always upgrade or downsize your rental pump during the job as circumstances or water flow changes
- Maintenance is the responsibility of the rental company, with its own expert trained personnel and access to parts and specialised tools